Where to buy 5-day Jungfrau Travel Pass?

• Ccastelloe
    Participant
    1 post
    28 July 2021 at 3:48:32 #825976

Hi I am coming the the JungFrau Region next week and would like to purchase a 5 day pass. However, when I try and book one I can only find options for a 3 day pass. Please let me know how to get 5 day pass.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    28 July 2021 at 7:58:13 #935898

Hi Ccastelloe,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! All retailers listed here sell the Jungfrau Travel Pass for 5 days as well: http://www.myswissalps.com/jungfrautravelpass/price.

For example, go to https://www.happyrail.com/en/pass/europe/switzerland/jungfrau-travel-pass and select the price next to “5 days consecutive”.

Will_W
    Participant
    6 posts
    31 July 2021 at 15:30:02 #935899

Hi Arno,

We found our way to the Happy Rail website through your link. The info on the website for the Jungfrau Travel Pass shows “Available from 10-April-2020 to 25-October-2020”. The pricing also seems to be a little lower compared to other info we found online. Do you happen to know if this is just outdated information and purchase of pass through HappyRail is still available? Or would it be advisable to avoid that vendor entirely?

Any thoughts you might have on this would be appreciated.

Anna
    6362 posts
    31 July 2021 at 16:33:16 #935900

Hi Will W,

That information needs to be updated. But don’t worry, you can still make your Jungfrau Travel Pass purchase from the website. Be sure to indicate the correct dates for your trip.

Happy Rail is a trusted reseller and has a good track record. Let us know if you need further information.

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15483 posts
    31 July 2021 at 17:03:31 #935901

Hi Will W,

HappyRail is often one of the cheapest options. The price on their website is what you’ll pay if you proceed with the order.

• The thread ‘Where to buy 5-day Jungfrau Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.