Where to buy Jungfrau Travel Pass

• gilgil
    Participant
    2 posts
    12 April 2017 at 3:26:28 #811374

Hello Travelers, this is my first time to Europe. I’m going to visit jungfrau area..

1 . Where I can buy Jungfrau Pass for 3 days? I would like to buy on the location. Are Infant (1 years 7 month) need to buy pass too?

2. how much ticket cost to Jungfraujoch using Jungfrau Pass? Does infant should pay?

3 . I will come to Interlaken from Milan. The train stop at Spiez, should I book train from Spiez to Interlaken Ost?

Thank you for your help.

– Gilang, Indonesia

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 April 2017 at 6:19:50 #861399

Hi Gilang and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. You can buy the Jungfrau Travel Pass online here. It can be emailed to you or shipped to you. This way you have the pass on you and there is no need to go to a rail station and wait in line for to buy the pass. You can also buy it at any manned rail station in Switzerland. There is no ticket or pass required for infants on any trip.
    2. The trip to Jungfraujoch from wherever you are is covered up to Eigergletscher. From there to Jungfraujoch you must buy a ticket but at a 50% reduction.
    3. You just need to buy a ticket from Milan to Interlaken and you can do so here. There is no need to reserve seats on almost all trains in Switzerland.

I hope that helps!

Lucas

• The thread ‘Where to buy Jungfrau Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.