Where to buy Jungfrau Travel Pass & child age/rate

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2017 at 22:28:38 #812513

Hi there, I’m planning to visit Grindelwald by Aug this year with my family. I’m interested to buy the Jungfrau travel pass for 3 days. I saw 2 web sites that sell the travel pass (Viator & ACPRail), but they were over priced vs. the officials ones. My questions are:

1) Is there any other online store?

2) Can I buy it at Grindelwald rail station?

3) My understanding is that the child rate applies on 6-15 years. My son will be 15 years & 2 months by Aug. Will he be considered under the child or adult rate?

Many thanks for your kind support.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2017 at 10:12:07 #866234

Hi Najib and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1) You can read all about the Jungfrau Travel Pass here. We also list online retailers for the pass here – they can email you a voucher to exchange at a rail station or ship it to you or of course you can buy it at any staffed rail station in the region.

3) The child rate still applies until his 16th birthday.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Where to buy Jungfrau Travel Pass & child age/rate’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.