Where to buy swiz saver pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 March 2013 at 10:03:34 #805859

we will be reaching swiz basel station on April 13th(saturday). will it be possible to get the swiz pass at basel station.
    saw from blogs that there are two stations in basel..do both the stations have the facility to provide swiz pass.

Also is there any specific timing for swiz pass distribution…will be it available to get early morning??

Vidhya

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 March 2013 at 11:31:06 #838253

Hi,
    I just want to give the correct station and journey details.
    My journey details

Paris-Gare de Lyon – Basel SBB
    Sat, 13.04.13, 06:15 – 09:26 Hour

will i be able to get the swiz saver pass in that basel station at the above time..

Vidhya

Arno
    15471 posts
    13 March 2013 at 11:32:23 #838254

Hi Vidhya,

Sure you can buy the pass in Basel. You can find opening hours on the SBB website. Please be aware you have to pay in Swiss francs, so the actual amount you pay depends on the exchange rate of that day, and fees your bank may charge. All purchase options, including online, are listed here.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Where to buy swiz saver pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.