Where to do the summer activities on Mt titlis

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2019 at 15:52:32 #820461

Hi, I will be going to Mt titlis in June and would like to know how do I travel from the top of Mt titlis to several of the places listed below to do the summer activities. The websites don’t really mention where these activities are located exactly.

1) Top of Mt titlis -> scooter bike place at Gerschnialp middle station or Untertrübsee restaurant

2) Top of Mt titlis -> Titlis adventure park

3) Top of Mt titlis -> alpine flower trail

4) Top of Mt titlis -> Trübsee lake to row the boats

And if possible, I would like to do all of the above and what would be the best order of arrangement of the activities in terms of travelling. thank you in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2019 at 21:05:28 #906840

Hello Devintan and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Mount Titlis is great to spend an entire day on, especially in summer.

First of all, NONE of the activities you mention above take place on the TOP of Mount Titlis.

On the peak you will find snow for sure (not sure on the other levels), a chair-lift to use (Ice Flyer) and a glacier park (tubing) as well as a suspension bridge and a glacier cave, so first of all I would ADDITIONALLY consider visiting the peak too.

It makes sense going to the top for the views first (should you decide to go) and then doing the other activities on the way down.

As for your questions:

Titlis adventure Park, Alpine Flower Trail and rowing on lake Trübsee are all available at the Trübsee stop. Use the “route” section in following link to see how to reach these stops (peak and Trübsee)
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ti tlis/

You could theoretically walk from Trübsee to Untertrübsee for the scooter activity down to the valley as a nice ending.

You will find helpful maps and brochures on the webpage of Mount Titlis in the “brochures” section or on the pages of the mentioned activities.

I would
    – go to the Top – do activities there
    – decent to Trübsee – row on the lake
    – walk the alpine flower trail (maybe down to Untertrübsee/Gerschnialp)
    – take the scooters down to Engelberg to finish off

I’m aware that Mount Titlis can be a little confusing, as there are many different ways to move around the mountain. I hope my explanations and the maps from their webpage give you the support you wanted.

Get back to us for further input.

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 March 2019 at 16:07:48 #906841

ahh this makes it so much clearer, thanks so much for your reply!

• The thread ‘Where to do the summer activities on Mt titlis’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.