Where to find boat stops on Lake Thun

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
austraveller
austraveller
2 posts
Mar 26, 2019 - 2:21 AM

I will be in Interlaken mid april 2019 and would like to do a boat cruise on Lake Thun to see the castles and explore Spiez.. We will be staying near InterlakenWest train station and I would like to know where to get on the boa fromt, the timetable, what price the tickets and where to buy them (don't want to buy them on line)(we have a swiss half fare card, and whether we can get on an off the boat at any of the stops.

I found it difficult to find this information on line.

Many thanks

1Austraveller

rockoyster
rockoyster
5954 posts
expert
Mar 26, 2019 - 2:56 AM in reply to austraveller

G'day austraveller and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

This should help - www.bls.ch/-/media/bls/pdf/fahrpla ene/schiff/fahrplan-schifffahrt-2019.pdf. Scroll through to find the Spring Timetable commencing 6 April. You can buy tickets at any Swiss station or at the docks.

Also see www.myswissalps.com/bo atlakethun.

Last modified on Mar 26, 2019 - 2:57 AM by rockoyster
Rohan
Rohan
50 posts
Mar 26, 2019 - 3:56 AM in reply to austraveller

I feel for you :)

Please go through this thread of mine and you should get more information posted by moderators on my similar query.

I found the online timetable much easier to follow than the printed timetable. Please see fahrplan.bls.ch/?language=en_EN

In April,the boat does only 2 trips and for the tourists at Interlaken, the first trip starts only at 12:10 which isnt the best of the schedule. Nevertheless, Please see the time table and plan your day.

I have planed to take the bus in the morning and return by the boat if time and schedule permits

Rohan
Rohan
50 posts
Mar 26, 2019 - 5:08 AM in reply to Rohan
austraveller
austraveller
2 posts
Mar 26, 2019 - 8:27 AM in reply to austraveller

Thanks to everyone that contributed to Lake Thun timetables. much appreciated

1Austraveller

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019