Where to spend week after Bernina Express/Tirano?

• Esridge
    Participant
    7 posts
    1 March 2020 at 9:20:45 #825380

I don’t know what to do, I have had to cancel our plans to travel to Milan and then Venice, Florence and then Rome, so disappointed, due to the coronavirus. We will arrive in Tirano on the Berina express, I already have a 4 day swiss travel pass which I could use that day but have previously booked tickets to Milan. But thinking we shouldn’t be going to Milan, some of the trains go through Milan to get to another country. What country is close by and easy to get to from Tirano that we could spend 7 days there? Would love to use the trains and not fly. The trouble is we have to end up at Rome to fly out to Australia so will have to fly there from where ever we end up. We started in Paris and then to Basel/Zurich/Murren and St Moritz.

• The thread ‘Where to spend week after Bernina Express/Tirano?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.