Where to visit on a short Swiss Easter break

• mmcloughlin1
    Participant
    3 posts
    1 December 2020 at 13:45:20 #825741

Hi all, my boyfriend and I (23 & 27) are hoping to visit Switzerland for a short Easter break next year, Friday 2nd April – Monday 5th April and we would be flying in from the UK. We have the option to fly into 3 places, first preference would be to fly into Geneva, next preference would be to fly to Zurich and last choice would be to fly into Basel. These preferences are purely based on flight times/price.

I am wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions on an itinerary/places to see? We are completely open to suggestions we just want to be based in a place where we can have a meal and few drinks in the evening and close enough to different places where we can see some of the amazing scenery during the day. Any other activities people could recommend would be great too!

Thanks!

• The thread ‘Where to visit on a short Swiss Easter break’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.