5-7 day Swiss rail package available in September?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2018 at 6:30:42 #818959

Good day,

My husband and I would like to do a 5 to 7 day rail tour trough the Swiss Alps. Which packages are available?

Kind Regards,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2018 at 7:50:45 #899148

Hi Surettek and welcome to MySwissAlps!

When are you traveling? Are you looking for a guided tour or independent trip?

First, have you seen the rail packages we list here: http://www.myswissalps.com/ra ilholidays

Let us know more details on your trip and if the packages noted in the link above are not what you are looking for.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2018 at 7:57:27 #899149

Thank you. We want a guided tour around September 2019. I will follow the link you shared and have a look at what is available.

Kind regards,

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 November 2018 at 8:38:43 #899150

Hi Surettek,

Were you able to find any packages that worked for you? If you decide against a guided tour and want some travel advice let us know as well. 🙂

By the way, there is a new promotion that may save you money: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/black-friday-switzerland-promotions.

• The thread ‘5-7 day Swiss rail package available in September?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.