Best Swiss rail pass for Lucerne-Titlis-Jungfrau

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 September 2019 at 18:20:56 #823786

I will be travelling with my husband for 3 days in Switzerland in the month of March. Day 1: Arrival at Zurich and proceed to Lucerne.Explore both cities; Day 2: Lucerne-Mt. Titlis-Lucerne; Day 3: Lucerne- Jungfraujoch-Lucerne. Which pass is better Tell pass central Switzerland OR Swiss Half fare card OR buying individual tickets. Which all mountains do these passes cover? Any suggestions to improve my itinerary. Awaiting response.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Luke
    Participant
    105 posts
    8 September 2019 at 23:54:24 #921927

Hi and welcome Khushbu gawd,

Best to plan out each day’s itinerary and then use the spreadsheet to calculate which rail pass or passes is best for your trip – its the only way to know 100%. http://www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/chooserailpass

PS If you buy the Swiss Half Fare Card you are still buying individual tickets for each trip (just 50% off). http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard

The simplest option would be the Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days but do the math to be sure! Even if its slightly more expensive than another option the convenience of (usually) not needing an extra ticket bought is worth it.

• The thread ‘Best Swiss rail pass for Lucerne-Titlis-Jungfrau’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.