Klein Matterhorn or Glacier 3000 from Interlaken

• Palaknirjari
    Participant
    2 posts
    19 July 2019 at 2:40:58 #822929

We are staying in interlaken for 4 days and planning to visit JUNGFRAUJOCH, MT. TITLIS , LUCERNE.

I need to decide should I visit Klien Matterhorn or Glacier 3000. Which is better to visit with kids 9 and 16 years.

Please if anyone can input their experience will be appreciated.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Snowman
    Participant
    825 posts
    19 July 2019 at 6:39:38 #918163

Hello Palaknirjari, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

You have great plans for your 4 days in Interlaken!

Klein Matterhorn or Glacier 3000, while each of them is unique, would somehow duplicate your experience on Titlis, so I suggest you give them up because they are at a considerable distance from Intelaken.

Instead, if you have time and energy, why don’t you take a boat ride on Lake Brienz, and maybe visit the open air museum at Ballenberg? Or have fun with your kids climbing trees at the Rope Park?

Arno
    15482 posts
    19 July 2019 at 14:11:59 #918164

Hi Palaknirjari,

If I had to choose between those two I’d prefer Klein Matterhorn, as you can then see Zermatt as well. But as Snowman said, both are great, and there is also a lot to do and see much closer to Interlaken: http://www.myswissalps.com/in terlaken/activities.

Palaknirjari
    Participant
    2 posts
    19 July 2019 at 14:17:49 #918165

Thanks a Lot!!

• The thread ‘Klein Matterhorn or Glacier 3000 from Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.