Which rail pass for Interlaken, Luzern and Zurich?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 April 2018 at 13:10:42 #815402

I am confused between Swiss travel pass and swiss half rate card. I’m traveling London-Paris-Switzerland, switzerland for 6 days. Interlaken-2days,Luzern-2days and Zurich-2days. Taking a train from Paris to Interlaken via basel, interlaken to luzern and luzern to zurich.Most definite places to visit in switzerland are jungfrau, mt Pilatus, Mt titlis, Rhine falls and some popular lakes. Can someone suggest which Swiss pass is better to go with as per my plans and how much discount is available with Swiss travel pass and swiss half rate card to the places I mentioned above. 4 of us are travelling , 2 adults and 2 youths.Thanks in advance.

• The thread ‘Which rail pass for Interlaken, Luzern and Zurich?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.