which travel pass is the best for me for 5 days?

Print this page
Posts: 2
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
3 posts
new member
Jan 20, 2015 - 12:05 PM


we will travel 4 adults on june 2015 to interlaken area. we will land in zurich.

we paln to sleep all 4 nights in grindelwald and travel to Titlis,Schynige plate,Jungfraujoch,Schilthorn,Lauterrbrunen,First and arround.

I want to know if is it better to rent a car or to travel by trains, cables...

which travel pass is the best for us?



4993 posts
expert &
Jan 21, 2015 - 10:33 AM

Hello Einat,

You can look into the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland and the Swiss Half Fare Card. Either of these will most probably fit your plans. Public transport is more convenient than traveling by car; many locations can't be reached by car anyway (see here for more information please).

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Sign up

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018