Wrong date written for Swiss Travel Pass Flex

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 October 2017 at 2:04:21 #813588

Hello,

I am wondering if the start date of my flexible Swiss Travel pass is incorrectly filled in, what would the cost of amendments be?

I do hope I am able to get a reply about this soon.

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    31 October 2017 at 2:24:14 #871411

Hello Aimakan and Welcome to MySwissAlps Forum,

If you need a replacement you really need to contact whoever you bought the original from.

The start date is just the start of the 30 days so if your trip fits within 30 days from the date printed on the pass then you don’t need to worry changing the start date.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 October 2017 at 2:27:49 #871412

For the flexible tickets, there are column at the bottom where we are supposed to write in the dates we would be travelling. We have written the wrong date on the first column as my friend thought it should be the start date instead of the date we decide to travel.

Thank you for your prompt reply

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    31 October 2017 at 2:54:59 #871413

I think, unfortunately, that most likely means you have lost a free days travel. Again you’d have to appeal to whoever you bought the ticket from (if you have time before you travel).

• The thread ‘Wrong date written for Swiss Travel Pass Flex’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.