Wrong date written for Swiss Travel Pass Flex

Wrong date written for Swiss Travel Pass Flex

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Aimakan
Aimakan
2 posts
Oct 31, 2017 - 2:04 AM

Hello,

I am wondering if the start date of my flexible Swiss Travel pass is incorrectly filled in, what would the cost of amendments be?

I do hope I am able to get a reply about this soon.

Thank you

rockoyster
rockoyster
1263 posts
top member
Oct 31, 2017 - 2:24 AM in reply to Aimakan

Hello Aimakan and Welcome to MySwissAlps Forum,

If you need a replacement you really need to contact whoever you bought the original from.

The start date is just the start of the 30 days so if your trip fits within 30 days from the date printed on the pass then you don't need to worry changing the start date.

Aimakan
Aimakan
2 posts
Oct 31, 2017 - 2:27 AM in reply to rockoyster

For the flexible tickets, there are column at the bottom where we are supposed to write in the dates we would be travelling. We have written the wrong date on the first column as my friend thought it should be the start date instead of the date we decide to travel.

Thank you for your prompt reply

rockoyster
rockoyster
1263 posts
top member
Oct 31, 2017 - 2:54 AM in reply to Aimakan

I think, unfortunately, that most likely means you have lost a free days travel. Again you'd have to appeal to whoever you bought the ticket from (if you have time before you travel).

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018