Survey about future of Swiss Food & Beverage

Survey about future of Swiss Food & Beverage

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Morgane
Morgane
1 post
May 30, 2018 - 7:55 AM

Dear Swiss enthusiasts and Swiss residents,

As you have been traveling many times to Switzerland or live there, you might have form your own opinion about restaurants in Switzerland... and this deeply interests me !

I am working for a research chair about Food & Beverage (The Saviva Chair) and we are conducting a prospective study about the future of Swiss F&B in order to give swiss restaurants relevant recommendations about sustainable adaptation to changes in the industry.

In order to do so we need to collect as many answers as possible about what people imagine will be this near future and I would like to ask for your participation.

Would you please agree to take 10 minutes to fill out our survey? That would be truly kind and amazingly helpful, thank you so much!

Here is the link to the survey: de.surveymonkey.com/r/ gastronomie2030

It is available in German, French and Italian, and as you are done, you have the opportunity to participate to 10x100CHF coupons draw!

Good luck and thank you again very much for your precious help!

Morgane

Lucas
Lucas
6430 posts
expert &
May 30, 2018 - 2:29 PM in reply to Morgane

Hi Morgane and welcome to MySwissAlps!

I would suggest that an English version would increase the chances of getting feedback from tourists and our members. This website is operated in English and Dutch only.

Last modified on May 30, 2018 - 5:21 PM by Annika
Gunzel
Gunzel
74 posts
May 30, 2018 - 8:54 PM

I agree about an English version and it seems the questionnaire is not intended for people from Australia (and perhaps other countries too?).

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018