Glacier Paradise + Gornergrat + Sunnegga in 1 day?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Ambrish
Ambrish
9 posts
Jun 5, 2017 - 1:53 PM

Hi,

I wanted to check as to is it possible to cover all 3- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise , coqwheel railway to Gornergrat and funicular to Sunnegga in one day if I start my day early in Zermatt.

Regards

Ambrish

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Jun 5, 2017 - 4:40 PM in reply to Ambrish

Hi Ambrish,

Yes, I suppose you could if you have all day. I'm not sure if I would bother with Sunnegga if you already have visited Glacier Paradise/Klein Matterhorn and Gornergrat - no need for all 3 unless there is something specific you want to see/do at Sunnegga.

Lucas

Ambrish
Ambrish
9 posts
Jun 5, 2017 - 5:34 PM in reply to Lucas

Thanks a lot for response Lucas,

I had planned for Sunnegga for Leisee lake, is there any other activity/place which you can recommend in Zermatt/Tash which i can do in place of Sunnegga if I get time.

Regards

Ambrish

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
Jun 6, 2017 - 7:33 AM in reply to Ambrish

HI Ambrish,

I don't mean to say Sunnegga is not worth your time - I just wouldn't try and do all three mountain trips in one day - you can of course if you like.

Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019