Zermatt-Ebenalp: train transfer times

• Mrdiongco
    Participant
    10 posts
    4 May 2023 at 10:50:07 #829761

I will be traveling with my family from Zermatt to Ebanalp, I can not find a shorter route via train, still 4-5 stop and it will take 5 hours, in between the stops, will we have enough time to transfer to the next train? Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Yolanda
    2373 posts
    4 May 2023 at 12:05:37 #954073

Hello Mrdiongco,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Thanks for your sharing your plans. Yes, there will be enough time for you to connect to your next train(s) on this route.

You may have noticed when you were researching this train route, it will have also displayed the arrival and departing train platform. They are normally very close to each other so you will not have too far to walk.

I hope this helps, feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

• The thread ‘Zermatt-Ebenalp: train transfer times’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.