Air Zermatt - A must do helicopter experience!

Air Zermatt - A must do helicopter experience!

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 30, 2017 - 6:29 AM

My wife & I had the experience of a life time, for those who want to spend a little more {but then can save on other expensive sightseeing}.

"Air Zermatt" just a 20 minute helicopter ride around & to the top of the Matterhorn & surrounding area. See the glaciers & other peaks, the little mid-station house on the Matterhorn ridge! See the Klein Matterhorn & Gornergrat from the air...Breathless!
Exciting, never can you see, or experience the Alps like this.. Bring your camera or video the whole ride..worth every dollar. Will need a party of 4, or they will add to yours.

Last modified on May 30, 2017 - 10:13 AM by Lucas
Lucas
Lucas
3365 posts
expert &
May 30, 2017 - 10:11 AM in reply to Removed user

Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for the report!

mohitgarg
mohitgarg
3 posts
Jun 14, 2017 - 6:44 PM in reply to Removed user

Hi, How much is the cost and from where I can get all the relevant details. Is it advisable with an infant of 17 months old? Thanks, Mohit

rajikadinesh
rajikadinesh
87 posts
Jun 15, 2017 - 5:39 AM in reply to Removed user

whats the cost for 4 persons

Arno
Arno
9616 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2017 - 6:24 PM

Hello!

Prices start at CHF 220 per person. You'll find the options here: www.air-zermatt.ch/wordpress/e n/fly/tourist-flights-zermatt/sightseeing-filght-zermatt/.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 15, 2017 - 11:53 PM

That's the best site to look at for all the information that Arno advised. Yes can take a party of 4. An infant of 17 months is not advised and may not be allowed. Also a waste of CHFs. It seem like more than 20 minutes after the trip is over.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017