Air Zermatt - A must do helicopter experience!

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 30, 2017 - 6:29 AM

My wife & I had the experience of a life time, for those who want to spend a little more {but then can save on other expensive sightseeing}.

"Air Zermatt" just a 20 minute helicopter ride around & to the top of the Matterhorn & surrounding area. See the glaciers & other peaks, the little mid-station house on the Matterhorn ridge! See the Klein Matterhorn & Gornergrat from the air...Breathless!
Exciting, never can you see, or experience the Alps like this.. Bring your camera or video the whole ride..worth every dollar. Will need a party of 4, or they will add to yours.

Last modified on May 30, 2017 - 10:13 AM by Lucas
Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
May 30, 2017 - 10:11 AM in reply to Removed user

Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for the report!

mohitgarg
mohitgarg
3 posts
Jun 14, 2017 - 6:44 PM in reply to Removed user

Hi, How much is the cost and from where I can get all the relevant details. Is it advisable with an infant of 17 months old? Thanks, Mohit

rajikadinesh
rajikadinesh
87 posts
Jun 15, 2017 - 5:39 AM in reply to Removed user

whats the cost for 4 persons

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2017 - 6:24 PM

Hello!

Prices start at CHF 220 per person. You'll find the options here: www.air-zermatt.ch/wordpress/e n/fly/tourist-flights-zermatt/sightseeing-filght-zermatt/.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 15, 2017 - 11:53 PM

That's the best site to look at for all the information that Arno advised. Yes can take a party of 4. An infant of 17 months is not advised and may not be allowed. Also a waste of CHFs. It seem like more than 20 minutes after the trip is over.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019