Zermatt or Glacier 3000 with teen boys?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Uallin
Uallin
84 posts
Jul 4, 2017 - 1:10 PM

Hi!

Just came across Glacier 3000 and it looks fabulous ! I think our 2 teen boys would love the Tissot Walk. May I know if this walk is open and safe in late Feb?

We have actually planned Lauterbrunnen Top of Europe 1 night- Zermatt Gornergrat 2 nights - Lucerne 1 night - Zurich 2 nights. If we were to go Glacier 3000, we will probably have to give up Zermatt. In terms of experience and views, which destination would you vote for? It really is a tough decision... It will be a lot of time in the train if we do both. Then the itinerary will run Lauterbrunnen Top of Europe 1 night- Zermatt Gornergrat 2 nights - Gstaad Glacier 3000 1 night - Zurich 2 nights (day trip to Lucerne).

Kindly advise. Thank you.

Lucas
Lucas
10496 posts
top member
Jul 5, 2017 - 5:11 PM in reply to Uallin

Hi Uallin,

Yes, everything should be open in February and quite safe (unless they close it for weather reasons for example).

I think for scenery I would choose Zermatt with Gornergrat and Klein Matterhorn to take in the views of the Matterhorn itself - however it is a very expensive town!

Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019