Zermatt priorities, strike and love!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2018 at 0:21:40 #883683

>> How about Chez Vrony

According to the following site, it will be closed from 23 April until 15 June 2018. As you will be there in May, it will be closed during your visit unfortunately:

http://www.zermatt.ch/en/Medi a/Restaurants-bars-clubs/mountain-restaurant-Zermatt-Chez-Vrony

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2018 at 14:07:10 #883684

Nooooo!!!I missed that info!!!!😥

Do you suggest anything like it regarding the views? It maybe be for foods or only drinks, it does not matter…

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2018 at 14:10:28 #883685

Thank you!

As per google and trip advisor photos I could not be sure of each one of this has nicest mountains views… Wich one did you prefer regarding the views?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 May 2018 at 22:32:34 #883686

Hey guys and forum community!

We just left Zermatt and arrived at Lausanne. Zermatt was amazing! On the first day, rain, clouds, bad weather… But today…. Amazing!!! Gornergrat was an incredible experience! And we were able to see the clouds getting out from the front of Matterhorn as they were curtains!!! It was snowing! But sunny! Awesome!!! And after a walk by the frozen Riffelsee, at Rotenboden… No lake at all because of the snow… But the views of Matterhorn…😍. Please let ne know if I can tag you on facebook!

Thank you for every single advice mountains live cam, migros and coops, STP, etc)!! We continue our trip in this beautiful country keeping eyes on you!!

Obrigada!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 May 2018 at 9:17:37 #883687

Hi Debora,

Fantastic to hear about your time in Zermatt – here’s hoping the rest of your trip lives up to that experience. Please do feel free to tag MySwissAlps on Facebook. 🙂

http://www.facebook.com/myswi ssalps

If you have time after your trip we really appreciate trip reports from our members. 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 May 2018 at 18:30:29 #883688

\😘/

I will sure write a trip report!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The thread ‘Zermatt priorities, strike and love!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.