Zurich/Rümlang to Rhein Fall and Stein am Rhein?

Zurich/Rümlang to Rhein Fall and Stein am Rhein?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
cspratik
cspratik
34 posts
Mar 25, 2018 - 6:17 AM

Hey Guys,

On 3rd May, I will have to checkout from Lucerne in morning to Zurich (Holiday Inn Airport Hotel near Rümlang) (checkin 2pm) and this will be the last day for my consecutive swiss travel pass.

Is it possible to keep luggage at Rümlang station and directly go to Rhine falls and Stein am Rhein instead of wasting time for checkin in afternoon? I am planning to come back by evening so that I can explore local zurich after checkin to hotel. Is there any boat ride in rhine river which is covered in STP and is on my way?

Do you guys also have any more suggestions for this day?

rockoyster
rockoyster
3704 posts
expert
Mar 25, 2018 - 6:53 AM in reply to cspratik

You could probably drop bags off at your hotel even if check-in is not until later.

There is a Rhine River Cruise which runs from Schaffhausen (or you can join it at Stein am Rhein) to Konstanz (or Kreuslingen) which is covered by the STP. See www.myswitzerland.com/ en-au/lower-lake-untersee-and-rhine.html.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018