Zurich city one day pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
bhartiak
bhartiak
2 posts
Jun 3, 2018 - 4:33 AM

Hi Team,

Just came to know that there is Zurich city one day pass for '1-2 zone ' is at CHF 8.80 for 2nd class.My question is from where I can purchase it online?

Actually, my stay in Zurich is for 5 days with my family , and Swiss travel pass is only available for 4 days / 8 days and not for 5 days. Hence want to explore this option.

Can you please suggest itinerary for my 5 days stay in Zurich. Want to cover Jungfrau, Mt. Pilatus or Pt Titnis, Rhine Fall and others scenetic or Mountain trip. (no hiking)

Arno
Arno
12338 posts
expert &
Jun 3, 2018 - 2:39 PM

Hi Bhartiak, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Indeed, if 2 zones are enough for you then it's CHF 8.80 only for 24 hours. Note that zone 110 (the city center) counts as 2 zones. I believe they have an app in German only, but you can buy it locally at the train station or a tram stop as well.

We don't create itineraries here. Please read the various informational pages on our website, create a plan, and post it here with questions. We'll be happy to help. Here's a few pages to get started:

Apart from the Rhine Fall nothing on your list is close to Zurich. Moving to Lucerne after your first day may make sense: www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne.

Gunzel
Gunzel
206 posts
Jun 3, 2018 - 9:04 PM

The Zurich public transport fare system (ZVV) is easy to understand and covers a wide area. Fare m machines will have an English option.

Again, most of the information you are seeking is on these pages and in the various discussions.

Enjoy your travels!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019