Zurich city one day pass

Zurich city one day pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
bhartiak
bhartiak
2 posts
Jun 3, 2018 - 4:33 AM

Hi Team,

Just came to know that there is Zurich city one day pass for '1-2 zone ' is at CHF 8.80 for 2nd class.My question is from where I can purchase it online?

Actually, my stay in Zurich is for 5 days with my family , and Swiss travel pass is only available for 4 days / 8 days and not for 5 days. Hence want to explore this option.

Can you please suggest itinerary for my 5 days stay in Zurich. Want to cover Jungfrau, Mt. Pilatus or Pt Titnis, Rhine Fall and others scenetic or Mountain trip. (no hiking)

Arno
Arno
10910 posts
expert &
Jun 3, 2018 - 2:39 PM

Hi Bhartiak, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Indeed, if 2 zones are enough for you then it's CHF 8.80 only for 24 hours. Note that zone 110 (the city center) counts as 2 zones. I believe they have an app in German only, but you can buy it locally at the train station or a tram stop as well.

We don't create itineraries here. Please read the various informational pages on our website, create a plan, and post it here with questions. We'll be happy to help. Here's a few pages to get started:

Apart from the Rhine Fall nothing on your list is close to Zurich. Moving to Lucerne after your first day may make sense: www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne.

Gunzel
Gunzel
143 posts
Jun 3, 2018 - 9:04 PM

The Zurich public transport fare system (ZVV) is easy to understand and covers a wide area. Fare m machines will have an English option.

Again, most of the information you are seeking is on these pages and in the various discussions.

Enjoy your travels!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018