Itinerary suggestions for 6 days in Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 8:20:39 #821097

Im staying in Zurich for 6days from 17May to 23May. Could anybody please suggest an itinerary for the same?

Im more of interested in Natural Beauty mainly Mountain excursions,lakes and Small towns and villages.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Snowman
    Participant
    825 posts
    20 April 2019 at 9:58:58 #909887

Hi 13mehul01

< Could anybody please suggest an itinerary for the same? >

No.

Sorry to say that, See the first post of this forum (forum rules): We don’t create itineraries.

The good news is that there is plenty of information elsewhere on MySwissAlps to help you being creative with your plans. Good luck!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 10:41:51 #909888

My actual motive was what must see destination could i visit while im in Zurich.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    20 April 2019 at 11:08:02 #909889

But you already seem to have an itinerary mapped out at http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/swiss-travel-pasahalf-fare-card-help.

Do you have a reason for spending 6 day based in Zurich. It’s not exactly centrally located for the major tourist attractions in Switzerland.

Perhaps it would be wise to go back and start your planning at our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 11:13:41 #909890

I agree it is not a central location.

But the thing is I got a special offer for a hotel in Zurich and thinking it to be a convenient junction for VarousV places i booked there, not reakizrea the Blunder i made. Therefore i put up this new thread.

Also as u stated the forum of swiss travel pass/Half fare card has just a sample iteniary i had in my mind to visit

And sadly, the accommodation too is prepaid and non refundable.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    20 April 2019 at 11:18:30 #909891

That’s a pity. The only thing I can add to what I’ve already said is to look at http://www.myswissalps.com/zu rich/activities.

We can only provide information. You have to make your own decisions based on your preferences.

Annika
    7115 posts
    20 April 2019 at 14:46:07 #909892

Hi 13mehulo1. Don’t worry. Zurich may not be the ideal base town for exploring the Alps, but you’ll certainly enjoy yoursefs for a week there. The overview of activities in and near Zurich provided by Rockoyster is a good start. Also, the Lake Lucerne region can be well reached from Zurich, so this list is an option too: myswissalps.com/lakelu cerne/activities. You could even go as far south as the Jungfrau region if you want to visit higher mountains and if you don’t mind one or two days of longer traveling from Zurich: myswissalps.com/jungfr auregion/activities. The timetable at http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable will help you to check traveling times and to decide what’s acceptable for you and your travel party.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2019 at 14:50:14 #909893

Thank you so much

• The thread ‘Itinerary suggestions for 6 days in Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.