Zurich to Davos to St. Moritz, hoping for snowfall

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 December 2019 at 6:47:37 #824717

Hello every one. Happy Chritmas Day.

I have a urgent question to ask from this forum that today i am traveling to Davos and have also plan to visit St. Moritz. (From Biel and passing by Zurich)

Davos was not in my orignal planned itenarary but swiss metro weather app showing snowfall there today so i made my mind just early morning and now on route.

Please give me some tips for Davos, what to do where to go for best scene and then a bit about st. Moritz.

Thank you so much. Merry xmas

Regards,

Naeem

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    25 December 2019 at 7:13:51 #926897

Hi Naeem,

Merry Christmas! I am currently in Davos and can confirm that it is currently snowing here. It’s been snowing the past few days and the view is magical.

For info about Davos, you should check this link out: http://www.myswissalps.com/davos

Safe travels and regards,

Anna

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 December 2019 at 7:19:17 #926898

Hi Anna.

Thank you so much for your prompt resonse. You made my day by saying there it is snowing, i am jusy on way 2hour more to go. I am heading towards Davos Dorf. Would it be good or should i check for some other place ?

Thanks again and Merry Christmas you too.

Regards

Naeem

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 December 2019 at 13:18:07 #926899

Hi Naeem,

Merry Christmas to you! I guess you already arrived to Davos. Davos Dorf is one of the two main station in Davos (the other one is called Davos Platz). They are quite close to each other, around 2-3 km. If you want to see the Davosersee (Lake Davos), station called Davos Dorf is better for you. You can walk around the lake in an hour.

Also see:

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 December 2019 at 5:54:21 #926900

Thank you so much to Anna, Ildiko yesterday my Davos trip was super awesome. There was a lot snowing. We walked to Davosersee and it was super awesome all around there was lot of snow. It made my day the very first snowfall i got it was Davos 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 December 2019 at 10:27:19 #926901

I am very happy to hear that your day in Davos was great and you could experience the snowfall in such a beautiful area. I wish you a wonderful continue 🙂

Please feel free to post your travel experiences after you arrived home in the trip report part of the forum at http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/tripreports, we would like to read them. And if it is possible also to see, if you would like to show us some pictures.

• The thread ‘Zurich to Davos to St. Moritz, hoping for snowfall’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.