Golden pass tour plan

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 June 2012 at 8:12:28 #805448

Dear Moderators,

Last week we have come back from our swiss golden pass tour and it was excellant & life time memorable.

Thanks for all your help and really this site is very much helpfull in planning our trip. I can say that all the internet contents are 100% updated based on the actual happenings there and we can blindly follow up the net contents.

Just as a guide line to our future travellers, herewith I have attached my Golden pass ( Zurich – Montreux – Interlaken – Luzern – Zurich – 7 days ) plan which we have excuted excellantly without any slippage & wihtout any earlier experience of not even swiss but any Europe country.

Thanks to all once again.

Regards,
    Muthu.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15478 posts
    17 June 2012 at 7:35:53 #836658

Hi Muthu,

Great to hear that all your plans have worked out. Many thanks for posting your detailed plannng here!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 July 2012 at 1:09:19 #836659

Cool! Muthu, thanks for sharing your itinerary. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens and will be travelling in Dec for 15 days. Could you advise, how do you work out those timetable? One qn, i would like to know how can we view the timetable for goldenpass? We are planning to do:

22 Dec – Lausanne to Interlaken (golden pass)
    25 Dec – Interlaken to Lucerne (golden pass)

Does it mean we have to pay twice for reserve seat fees since it is two different days?

Thanks

Annika
    7115 posts
    19 July 2012 at 9:28:56 #836660

Hi funnyclown. The Golden Pass timetable and the regular Swiss timetable will be of help in planning your trip. Yes, you’ll have to make two separate seat reservations for both legs of the Golden Pass. Further information can be found at the seat reservation page.

• The thread ‘Golden pass tour plan’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.