Most travel around Interlaken – rail pass & hikes?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 April 2018 at 20:05:01 #815549

My wife and I arrive Geneva airport about 3 pm on June 1 and wish to take the golden pass to interlaken for 5 nights and visit the local towns, mountains tops, take a boat ride to visit towns along lake shore. Enjoy walking 5-10 miles per day but on mostly semi-level trails. It seems like an interlaken regional pass is best suited for us, and just pay full price from Geneva Airport to Montreaux to board the Golden pass which appears to be covered by the regional interlaken pass. I Would appreciate advice on the 1. pass options and

2. any trails that do not have too many rocky slopes near interlaken. Are there level trails around the lakes or maybe near the top of mountains that go between high mountain spots of interest before descending by gondola or train? thanks for advice. Tim

• The thread ‘Most travel around Interlaken – rail pass & hikes?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.