Railway passes covering Jungfrau region

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2017 at 17:33:11 #810854

Hi

I have question regarding Swiss Railway pass pass will cover trains to lauterbrunnen Grindelwald Wengen Murren

Thanks

Amandeep

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2017 at 6:22:15 #859188

Hi Amandeep,

Pls visit these pages for your info on the first three locations.

http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Murren : The pass covers Murren.Pls see attachment, which details the validity of the Pass for all locations.

Suresh

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2017 at 8:30:04 #859189

Hi Amandeep,

Please take a look at our information page on Swiss Rail passes. you can read about their cost, what areas and towns they cover and how to buy them.

The best pass for you depends on how much travel you intend to make with trains and other public transport options and how many days you are in Switzerland.

SureshSrini has a good PDF link for you to look at to see which train lines are covered by the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex and Swiss Half-Fare Card. The STP and STP Flex also cover local, town transportation as well as discounts on some routes that aren’t fully covered – this is mentioned in their individual pages I linked above.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Lucas

• The thread ‘Railway passes covering Jungfrau region’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.