SBB mobile app via-option

• udayaditya
    Participant
    55 posts
    13 November 2016 at 10:39:08 #810342

Hello,

IIn the new SBB mobile app I cant find the VIA option…..eg when searching from Interlaken ost to montreux I cant pit VIA Zweisimmen…..Please help

regards

UDAYADITYA

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 November 2016 at 9:43:11 #857049

Hi udayaditya,

On the “Connections” screen of the “Standard Timetable”, tap the symbol that has three parallel lines (see image sbb-app (1) below). That brings up another screen where you can tap the box to put a tick against “Show via”. Tapping the “X” at the top left of the screen takes you back to the “Connections” screen, where the “via” field is now available.

Hope this helps.

Alpenrose

udayaditya
    Participant
    55 posts
    14 November 2016 at 14:36:45 #857050

Hi Alpenrose

Thanks a lot for your short tutorial.I have been able to save the VIA option in my SBB apps now. But in my android phone I got only ACCEPT option in the last page but no * option…..however by clicking the ACCEPT option it has served my purpose……

I should mention your name sounds very nice

Regards

Udayaditya

• The thread ‘SBB mobile app via-option’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.