Share Your Experiences

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2012 at 0:54:54 #805398

HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO

BERN – LUCERNE – WENGEN- INTERLAKEN – ENGELBERG?

Share your travel experiences in detail to give others an idea of what they can plan on their next trip.

:-)How many days did you have?

:-)Where did you go?

:-)What did you do?

:-)What did you see?

:-)Tell us anything you desire

:-)What pass did you use, did it work well?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    22 June 2012 at 7:34:48 #836520

Hi collesseum. There are several topics in which forum members describe their experiences. Some examples are Muthu’s very extensive PDF report, Maggie’s summer holiday report, Nand’s advice, and so on. I think such posts will get you started! Have fun reading them.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 June 2012 at 19:22:07 #836521

Thanks Arno,

Im very surprised out of 52 veiws nobody wants to share their experiences.

I would love some help with others sharing their adventures. I thought allot of others could beifit from this as well

Oh well 🙁

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 June 2012 at 7:42:46 #836522

Hi, attaching an overview of my trip to Switzerland in May. We had a great time and got a lot of useful itinerary ideas, hiking tips and lots more from this forum. So thanks for everything!

Regards,
    Aparna

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 June 2012 at 18:18:21 #836523

Wow Aparna your trip sounded like you had an amazing time! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Some great Ideas and I got the feeling its ok to just decide on things as you go.

We have 3mths before we travel, it cannot come fast enough!

• The thread ‘Share Your Experiences’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.