Saver Day Pass prices and retailers
Below you'll find points of sale. The Saver Day Pass is only available online. Be sure to read about the restrictions before ordering.
- The Saver Day Pass is cheaper if you have a Swiss Half Fare Card;
- Swiss Family Card: children, stepchildren and foster children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents only get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Swiss Half Fare Card. You can get the Swiss Family Card free of charge while ordering a Swiss Half Fare Card. If you do not have a Swiss Family Card, then you can consider a Junior travelcard or Children’s Co-travelcard, please see here;
- Children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) who travel on their own get a 50% discount on the Saver Day Pass. Please find more options here;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There are no special fares for seniors or groups.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Near-instant delivery of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail within 30 minutes. You can print your pass/ticket at home.
Delivery within 1 business day of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail. You can print your pass at home. Orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel). This is the only option for products that can't be e-mailed, such as Jungfrau Travel Pass, Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Tell-Pass, and Eurail passes.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Saver Day Pass pre-booking service: you can book even more than 60 days before your travel date. In such a case you'll initially pay the maximum price, and HappyRail will give you a refund for the price difference when they actually book your pass 60 days ahead of time. You will then receive the Saver Day Pass via e-mail. This way, availability and best price are guaranteed!
About this list
Extended support: not available