Saver Day Pass prices and retailers
Below you'll find points of sale. The Saver Day Pass is only available online. Be sure to read about the restrictions before ordering.
- The Saver Day Pass is cheaper if you have a Swiss Half Fare Card;
- Swiss Family Card: children, stepchildren and foster children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents only get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Swiss Half Fare Card. You can get the Swiss Family Card free of charge while ordering a Swiss Half Fare Card. If you do not have a Swiss Family Card, then you can consider a Junior travelcard or Children’s Co-travelcard, please see here;
- Children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) who travel on their own get a 50% discount on the Saver Day Pass. Please find more options here;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There are no special fares for seniors or groups.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Instant delivery of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass and point to point tickets. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail within 30 minutes. The Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card can be downloaded from your HappyRail account as well.
Delivery within 1 business day of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass. Pick "E-tickets" as the delivery method to receive your order through e-mail. Orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel). These options apply to products that can't be e-mailed.
Delivery as a voucher applies to some products, e.g. the Jungfrau Travel Pass. The voucher shows the pass details and proof of payment, so you can quickly obtain your pass from a Swiss train station.
Payment by credit card.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Pre-booking service: you can book many tickets and passes even before they are officially available. You're guaranteed of a low price as the tickets will be issued as soon as they become available. The price difference will be refunded, or you will be contacted in case the tickets are more expensive than what you paid. You can still cancel your purchase at that point. This service is not available for all routes. A service fee may apply.
Saver Day Pass pre-booking service: you can book even more than 60 days before your travel date. In such a case you'll initially pay the maximum price, and HappyRail will give you a refund for the price difference when they actually book your pass 60 days ahead of time. You will then receive the Saver Day Pass via e-mail.
About this list
Extended support: not available