Saver Day Pass prices and retailers
Prices in 2023
From-prices for 2nd class. Prices vary by demand and purchase date. Also, prices may slightly vary depending on where you buy. Scroll down for all purchase options.
- The Saver Day Pass is cheaper if you have a Swiss Half Fare Card that's valid for your travel date.
- Swiss Family Card: children, stepchildren and foster children from 6 up to and including 15 travel for free (even on routes where the parents only get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Swiss Half Fare Card. You can get the Swiss Family Card free of charge while ordering a Swiss Half Fare Card. If you do not have a Swiss Family Card, you can consider a Junior Travelcard or Day Pass Children: please see here.
- Children from 6 up to and including 15 who travel on their own get a discount of about 50% on the Saver Day Pass. Please find more options here.
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass.
- There are no special fares for seniors or groups.
Where to buy
Below you'll find points of sale. The Saver Day Pass is only available online. Be sure to read about the restrictions before ordering.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residenceWrong country? Correct it in your account.