Dec 11, 2022 - 4:29 AM
Time flies. I am in the last week of my 1 month vacation in Switzerland.
I will be going to Geneva, Lausanne & Montreaux tomorrow from Basel.
Monday - Basel to Lausanne and Vevey. Then to Geneva to check in to my hotel.
Tuesday - Geneva to Montreaux and back to Geneva coz I hv booked 2 nights hotel in Geneva
Wednesday - Explore Geneva and then back to Basel in the late afternoon.
1) Is the above itinerary workable? Where is the baggage locker (cabin size) at the Lausanne train station?
2) For Basel to Lausanne on SBB train, there are many options to take either in the direction to Brig, Interlaken, etc. Which option to take that I can enjoy a good scenery?
3) Is boat cruise on Lake Geneva operational?
4) In view of my limited time, what are the attractions that I should go for in Lausanne, Vevey, Montreaux and Geneva?
5) Is it possible to join an English tour in the United Nation on Wednesday?