Dec 8, 2014 - 4:12 PM
I was in Switzerland this summer and posted a trip report after getting excellent advice in this forum .I plan to go back this summer in June for 4 days and get a 4 day BO pass ,since I stayed in Wengen last time ,plan to stay in Grindelwald this time .Need some help regarding itenerary please .
Will be landing in Zurich from Prague at about 11 am plan to take the train right away to Grindelwald stay there for 3 nights and then spend one night in Interlaken before going back to Zurich .
I have already seen Wengen ,Murren ,Lauterbrunnen so Ill just be in Grindelwald this time .My family loves hiking so looking for some great hikes
1) what would be a good hike from First ?Bachalpsee .I think Schynige Platte too long a walk in the short time we have
2) Hikes in/around Grindelwald itself
3) Hike from Kleine Scheidegg along Eiger ,is it then possible to catch train to Jungfraouch from the station beyond Kleine Scheidegg (I went to Jungfraouch but it was snowing so I want to go again )
4) In Interlaken plan to take a cruise to Brienze on Lake Brienze ,stop at Giessbach ,take funicular to hotel and see falls ,then take Brienzer Rothorn and then come back to Interlaken by train .also see Harder Kulm .Im not sure if we can fit in the open air museum at Ballenberg or Reichenbach falls at Meiringen with all that
5) Where and when can I purchase the BO pass for June 2015
6) Would you suggest any change in itenerary .Any suggestions would be most welcome