Jul 2, 2014 - 1:07 PM
Rail Europe offers a € 50 discount on all rail passes and tickets. You need to spend at least € 600. If you spend less, you can still get € 15 off (spend € 300) or € 5 off (spend € 150).
You will save money by buying online as opposed to waiting until you're Switzerland. For example, a 15-day 2nd class Swiss Saver Pass for 2 people is almost CHF 50 cheaper if purchased online. Passes can be purchased for up to 6 months in advance, so you can also save money for your trips later in 2014 and even early 2015. This promotion ends on August 27, 2014.
Please visit the website for your country to get the promo code:
• www.raileurope.co.za (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
• www.raileurope.cn (China)
• www.raileurope.co.il (Israel)
• www.raileurope.co.in (India)
• www.raileurope.co.kr (South-Korea)
• www.raileurope.com.sg (Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam)
• www.raileurope.co.th (Thailand)
• www.raileurope-gcc.com (Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen)
• www.raileurope.hk (Hong Kong)
• www.raileurope-japan.com (Japan)
• www.raileurope.com.au (Australia)
• www.raileurope.co.nz (New Zealand)
• www.raileurope.com.ar (Argentina)
• www.raileurope.com.br (Brazil)
Rest of the world
- The number of promo codes appears to be limited, so it's advisable to get your passes and tickets as soon as your travel plans are fixed;
- The discounts are not available in Switzerland. Only the websites listed above offer the discounts;
- The mentioned discounts are examples in €, but the same discounts apply to all currencies used on the websites listed above. The exact savings depend on which pass you buy and where you buy it.
Last modified on Nov 17, 2014 - 5:12 PM by Arno