Cheapest 1 day ticket to Jungfraujoch?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 August 2017 at 6:34:57 #812850

Hello,

I am planning to visit Interlaken/ Jungfraujoch and I want to ask about the tickets for me and my family (me, my wife and three sons all 11 years )

I am planning to have 1-day travelpass for Swiss Half Fare Card for me and my wife and I have a car to stop in Grindelwald

How much is the tickets for all of us?

Is 1-day travelpass for Swiss Half Fare Card the best option? do i need junior travelcard?

Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 August 2017 at 9:35:16 #867901

Hi rugaieam and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It wouldn’t really make sense to buy the one day travel pass as well as the Swiss Half Fare Card to get to Jungfraujoch. The Swiss Half Fare Card gets you 50% off the whole trip from any town to Jungfraujoch. The one day travel pass will get you free travel as far as Wengen or Grindelwald and then 50% off the ticket the rest of the way.

If you are only coming from Interlaken it wouldn’t make sense to buy the one day travel pass (a ticket to Grindelwald is less than 10CHF with the Swiss Half Fare Card).

If you have the Swiss Half Fare Card then you can get the free Swiss Family Card which covers your child on all trips you make in Switzerland – so you only pay for yourselves.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 August 2017 at 12:40:44 #867902

many thanks Lucas 🙂

• The thread ‘Cheapest 1 day ticket to Jungfraujoch?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.