First train in morning from Interlaken to Zurich?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 February 2017 at 13:29:28 #810794

Hi,

I want to know which is the first train in the morning from interlaken to zurich as I will be having my return flight from zurich. Also, does the train run everyday from interlaken to zurich? Do I need to reserve a seat as I would be using swiss travel pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 February 2017 at 16:20:56 #858954

Hi Monamehta,

The timetable for Swiss Railways will show you all the trains that run between Interlaken and Zurich on the date of your travel. There will be multiple trains every day to Zurich from Interlaken. It will take about 2 and a half hours, usually via Bern.

Seat reservations are not needed on any train except a few panoramic trains.

Lucas

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    12 February 2017 at 23:22:32 #858955

Hi Mohnameta-

We could offer a more informed opinion if we knew what time your train that you must meet leaves from Zürich.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘First train in morning from Interlaken to Zurich?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.