About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Geneva trip report, hotel and restaurant tips
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Geneva trip report, hotel and restaurant tips

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Dannydudes
Dannydudes
2 posts
Sep 9, 2021 - 9:53 AM

Hi!

I would like to share some things about my last trip to Switzerland, hopefully it will be useful information for more people.

I always wanted to be in Switzerland, finally, it happened, so, here are some of my tips for a great trip!

Firstly, we’ve been accommodating at Nash Airport Hotel, (located in Chem. de la Violette 11, 1216 Cointrin), which provides fantastic service. We really enjoyed being there, the breakfast is colorful with many options to choose from, also the kid’s meals are excellent!

In addition, we went to see Geneva Old Town, which was adorable, I’ve always wanted to be there.

We found some of the best local restaurants at ‘Places to Eat Near Me’, and went out to eat every day in the evenings, the atmosphere on the streets of Switzerland was very special to us.

I wish to come back in the future for some more good time with my family.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2333 posts
top member &
Sep 9, 2021 - 12:34 PM in reply to Dannydudes

Hi Dannydudes,

thank you very much for your hotel and restaurant tips. May I ask what did you like the most in Geneva? My fav is the Jet d'Eau Fountain and the park next to it.

Take care,

Ildiko

Dannydudes
Dannydudes
2 posts
Sep 9, 2021 - 3:28 PM in reply to Ildiko

Hi Ildiko,

The tour to Geneva Old Town was fascinating.

We also enjoyed visiting some parks around the area.

I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but one of the vegetarian restaurants in Geneva was really nice, do you know which is that I am talking about?

We've found a recommendation on places-to-eat-near-me and enjoyed the food very much as well as the service.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Swiss Travel Pass promotion: 30% discount
Available until 31 October 2022. Book 6 months ahead.
https://shop.switzerlandtravelcentre.com/swisstravelpass

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022