Glacier express reservations

Glacier express reservations

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 14, 2015 - 7:02 PM

i am having trouble finding the site to make my seat reservatioins-all I see are times and prices even though I said I have a swiss pass

Arno
Arno
7721 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2015 - 5:29 AM

Hi j2118b,

We've given you the links in your previous topic, and again yesterday. Are you booking through these links or another website? Please provide a few more details (which website, travel date, travel time, from where to where) and I'll be glad to help you out.

By the way, you will see prices in any case. Seat reservations always need to be paid for, regardless of which pass you own. But you don't need a ticket as a Swiss Travel Pass holder.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 15, 2015 - 8:47 PM in reply to Arno

now that I know I have to pay for the seats-do you have a choice as to where you sit if you are buying comfort class seats-premier does not seem to be a possibility-I completed the form up to paying and nowhere did I see seat choice-I am using the site you said to use

Arno
Arno
7721 posts
expert &
Jun 16, 2015 - 8:43 AM

Hi j2118b,

Unfortunately there's no way to pick specific seats. For some trains, like the Golden Pass trains, it's possible, but I have not seen this yet for the Glacier Express. The train windows are very large though, so the view should be good in any case. Booking early helps, as that increases the chance that seats near the windows are still available.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016