Help – Bernina Express and Glacier Express refund

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2013 at 18:55:26 #805778

Dear mates 🙂
    I am from China. I booked these two expressed online tonight, and at that moment I did not know with Swiss Pass I can take those for free.
    Is there anyone can help me to refund my tickets? Because I really do not want to waste such a big amount of money.
    Thank you very much.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 February 2013 at 2:30:30 #838008

Hi wangli1026,

I don’t know where you purchased those tickets, but you best contact them directly. Usually unused tickets can be refunded, or at least most of the paid amount can be refunded.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 February 2013 at 10:23:04 #838009

Thank you very much:-)
    I already wrote Email to them. One staff told me for the Glacier they would refund the tickets fee.
    And for the Bernina Express they told me refundable. I will try to call them later.
    I booked all the tickets via their official website.

[quote]Arno said: Hi wangli1026,
    I don’t know where you purchased those tickets, but you best contact them directly. Usually unused tickets can be refunded, or at least most of the paid amount can be refunded.[/quote]

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 February 2013 at 11:46:26 #838010

That’s good to hear. Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Help – Bernina Express and Glacier Express refund’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.