Mar 26, 2016 - 2:18 PM
I am visiting Switzerland with my family in April first week. We will use Swiss Travel Pass. Could you help me out for the below queries:
1. Can we deposit luggage at Engelberg train station ? If yes, how much does it cost ?
2. We have booked reservation seat on Glacier Express from Zermatt to St.Mortiz. Can we board Glacier express from Visp instead of Zermatt ? Which trip has better scenic views in the first week of April - Glacier express or Golden Pass ?
3. What is the best time (afternoon or evening) to visit Mount Rigi ? How much time (minimum) is required to enjoy Rigi Kulm ? Is the route Lucerne - Vitznau (by boat at 9:12 am) - Rigi Kulm (by cogwheel) , Return: Rigi kulm - Arth-Goldau (by Cogwheel) – Lucern - Basel SBB fine? Is Cogwheel travel covered in Swiss Travel Pass ?
4. We are visiting Mount Titlis for sure. So, we have a doubt that Mount Rigi trip is worth going?
5. Can we buy Swiss Travel Pass at main train stations like Basel SBB or Interlaken West etc ? Any discount is available for Swiss Travel Pass 2nd class ?
Your answers to our queries are much appreciated and will help us in a better planning.
Thanks in advance.