Itinerary Suggestions for Swiss 4days 3 nights

Itinerary Suggestions for Swiss 4days 3 nights

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Swathi
Swathi
1 post
Dec 9, 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hi All,

Nice to find a forum like this where we can discuss details regarding Swiss travels. I am residing in Strasbourg-France. Me and my husband, we have decided on 4 days trip to Swiss tentatively from 27 Dec to 30 Dec 2014. We have decided to take 4 days Swiss Pass each. Regarding the places to visit i am highly confused after reading lot of plans. Can anyone of you suggest us some places that can broadly cover the highlights of Swiss? We have decided to visit Zermatt.

1. Please suggest me few plans from Zermatt.

2. Places to see in Zermatt.

Thanks in advance,

Have a nice day - SWATHI.

Arno
Arno
7342 posts
expert &
Dec 10, 2014 - 1:31 PM

Hi Swathi,

Thanks for your post. Places to see and things to do all depends on what you're interested in. To start planning, please go to this page where you will find sample itineraries and a detailed step by step plan about how to plan.

Since you've already decided on Zermatt, a suggestion would be to stay there for two days and pick another town, (e.g. Lucerne) for the remaining two days. See the links for suggestions on things to do, hotel tips and more.

Swiss Pass details such as what's included and prices can be found here.

Did this get you started?

Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 12:53 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016