Pass or ticket?

Pass or ticket?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
aanand4
aanand4
2 posts
Oct 9, 2011 - 8:37 PM
Hi, Me and my wife are travelling till Venice in a group and then only two of us are planning to visit Switzerland for 3-4 days. After visiting Switzerland we have to go to London to catch return flight to India. What would be best for me? We might be using train quite often in switzerland and also would be taking scenic trains Glacier exp, etc., but from Venice to Switzerland and from Switzerland to London we do not intend to stop for sightseeing.

Thank you,

Anand
Arno
Arno
7317 posts
expert &
Oct 10, 2011 - 12:11 AM
Hi Anand,
A 4-day Swiss Saver Pass seems to fit your plans, combined with point-to-point tickets from Venice to the Swiss border and from the Swiss border to London. The pass is explained here, including resellers and prices.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016