Planning to visit Switzerland on last week decembe

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 October 2014 at 12:42:00 #806680

Hi ,

I am planning to visit Switzerland on last week of december with my spouse and 9 months baby.

is it safe to visit on december last week? how would be weather?

is it safe for my baby to vist?

Places to visit

Mt Titlis

Mt Jungfrau

Rhine Falls

Zurich City

Luzern City

Interlaken

Kindly let me know.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    8 October 2014 at 4:38:48 #841209

Hi scnmalviya,

Switzerland is safe any time of the year. Things happen like everywhere (flooding in Summer, avalanches in Winter), but it’s very rare and nothing to worry about unless you plan to do extreme sports, off piste skiing and things like that. The weather will be cold, but the temperature can still vary from -15°C to +15°C depending on the location and the day.

You need to check with your doctor if it’s safe for your baby to visit high peaks such at Titlis and Jungfraujoch. See here for more information.

A good explanation about planning your trip can be found here: http://www.myswissalps.com/plantrip/doityourself/composeitinerary

• The thread ‘Planning to visit Switzerland on last week decembe’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.