PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 September 2010 at 10:32:46 #803996

MY FAMILY 2+2kids of 17 @14 ARE PLANING TO VISIT SWIZERLAND FROM 28 OCTOMBER TO 9 NOVEMBER. ON FIRST DAY WE HAVE TO TRAVELED ZURICH TO CHUR. ON SECOND DAY WE HAVE TO TRAVELED CHUR TO ZERMATT BY GLACIER EXPRESS. THERE IS A THREE DAY HOLD IN ZERMATT. ON 1 NOVEMBER WE HAVE TO TRAVELED ZERMAT TO INTERLAKEN. IN INTERLAKEN WE HAVE 7 DAYS STAY . FROM INTERLAKEN WE WANT TO VISIT MT.TITLIS, GENEVA, LAST DAY STAY AT ZURICH. CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST WHICH SWISS PASS IS SUITABLE FOR MY FAMILY? AND PLEASE HEIP ME TO PLANED MY TRIP

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    8 September 2010 at 14:10:20 #831814

Hello Paresh,

Having done some calculations, I think a Swiss Saver Pass for three people will suit you fine. The two adults and your 17 year-old can travel on this Pass, for your 14 year-old you can order an STS family card, which is free. However, you will have to order this card along with the Swiss Saver Pass.

As far as planning your trip is concerned, please check the Swiss Timetable.

I wish you a pleasant stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.