Point to point ticket prices to compare to passes

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 March 2016 at 10:34:30 #848756

Hi Arno , thanks for your reply, phew that’s a relief I was worried i’de overdone my quota of questions. I love this site it’s been so so helpful in planning our trip. I did just receive the latest forum threads so all good & I promise not to overload you with lots of questions… Maybe just the one here in this thread about the horse carriage rides near Mt Rigi haha. Thanks again for your wonderful hard work you put in here at this site. It truly is very much appreciated. Kind regards Lyn

Arno
    15484 posts
    4 March 2016 at 12:37:52 #848757

Hi Travellyn,

No, we won’t exclude you from e-mails because of asking questions 😉 In fact, asking questions here helps other people with similar questions too. Threads are being read for years to come. I’m glad you like our website!

The horse sleigh rides on Mount Rigi are only available through late February. Snow in April is rare there, though not impossible. Here’s more info: http://www.rigi.ch/Erlebnisse /Majestatische-Momente/Majestatische-Momente-Individualreisende/Pfe rdeschlittenfahrten.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The thread ‘Point to point ticket prices to compare to passes’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.