Prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg

Prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
dreamingfish
dreamingfish
2 posts
Jul 22, 2012 - 12:14 AM
Hi, I would like to ask about the prices for go up to Mt Titlis from Engelberg.
The Titlis website is quite confuse for me and I can't confirm about the price..
Is it the "Prices Titlis" under "Prices Summer" and the "Skipasses" under "Prices Winter" is the price for the two season?
If yes what is the date that consider winter is start?

Thank you!
Annika
Annika
4355 posts
expert &
Jul 23, 2012 - 5:34 AM
Hello dreamingfish. Winter season runs from November until May (exact dates are mentioned in the Titlis winter timetable). The rest of the year is considered to be summer season. So yes, that's what the prices under Prices Summer and Prices Winter refer to. The general price of a return ticket Engelberg-Titlis is CHF 86 per person. If you have a Swiss rail pass, this will be discounted.
dreamingfish
dreamingfish
2 posts
Jul 23, 2012 - 4:46 PM
Okay, thank you Annika! =)
For the ticket from Engelberg to Titlis, is it will available for sure if we buy on spot?
Annika
Annika
4355 posts
expert &
Jul 24, 2012 - 1:45 AM
Yes, you will be able to get your ticket, they won't be sold out!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016