Regional pass Berber oberland Zurich to Interlaken

Regional pass Berber oberland Zurich to Interlaken

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Peakrider
Peakrider
12 posts
Nov 15, 2015 - 7:44 PM

Trying to work through all the passes available - if I get the above pass, is this valid on trains from Bern to interlaken? Will be flying into Zurich for onward travel to interlaken so with this pas just need rail ticket to Bern ?

Arno
Arno
7716 posts
expert &
Nov 16, 2015 - 11:03 AM

Hi Peakrider,

Yes, you are right, you only need a ticket to Bern. Even better: you can buy a ticket to Lucerne and take the scenic Golden Pass route to Interlaken. Everything covered in the pass can be found on the pass map.

Peakrider
Peakrider
12 posts
Nov 16, 2015 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for confirming that Arno, and will now go down the scenic route as well ....thanks again, looking forward to my trip.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
2651 posts
expert
Nov 16, 2015 - 8:05 PM in reply to Peakrider

Hi, Peakrider -

Sounds like you are well organized.

I'd make sure that that really meant the Berner Oberland, because the Berber Oberland is far far away. ;-)

I'm guilty of a lot of typos like that, too, so I know how easy it is to use one wrong letter.

Joking aside, watch your spelling if you are using the timetable or maps.

Slowpoke

Peakrider
Peakrider
12 posts
Nov 16, 2015 - 11:01 PM in reply to Slowpoke

Thanks slowpoke......yep big fingers little keyboard.....will be careful.....

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016