Regional pass Berber oberland Zurich to Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 November 2015 at 19:44:37 #808126

Trying to work through all the passes available – if I get the above pass, is this valid on trains from Bern to interlaken? Will be flying into Zurich for onward travel to interlaken so with this pas just need rail ticket to Bern ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    16 November 2015 at 11:03:31 #846988

Hi Peakrider,

Yes, you are right, you only need a ticket to Bern. Even better: you can buy a ticket to Lucerne and take the scenic Golden Pass route to Interlaken. Everything covered in the pass can be found on the pass map.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2015 at 12:15:09 #846989

Thanks for confirming that Arno, and will now go down the scenic route as well ….thanks again, looking forward to my trip.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    16 November 2015 at 20:05:10 #846990

Hi, Peakrider –

Sounds like you are well organized.

I’d make sure that that really meant the Berner Oberland, because the Berber Oberland is far far away. 😉

I’m guilty of a lot of typos like that, too, so I know how easy it is to use one wrong letter.

Joking aside, watch your spelling if you are using the timetable or maps.

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2015 at 23:01:44 #846991

Thanks slowpoke……yep big fingers little keyboard…..will be careful…..

• The thread ‘Regional pass Berber oberland Zurich to Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.