Travel to the Sarwoski factory from Lucerne

Travel to the Sarwoski factory from Lucerne

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Saumya12
Saumya12
46 posts
Jun 6, 2016 - 6:49 AM

hi,

i am in Lucerne for four days and also doing Zurich from there. Is it possible to also do the Sarwoski factory.

pls guide , how much time it will take to travel and can we use Swiss Pass.

thanks

Arno
Arno
7720 posts
expert &
Jun 6, 2016 - 7:16 AM

Hi Saumya12,

I suppose you mean Swarovski? Actually I don't know where their factory is and whether you can visit it. Do you have an address? If so, it's just a matter of checking the timetable to see your options from Lucerne.

You can't use a Swiss Pass; that's a product for Swiss residents. But a Swiss Travel Pass for tourists gets you anywhere in Switzerland.

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
125 posts
Jun 7, 2016 - 2:14 AM in reply to Saumya12

The only Swarovski establishment (apart from shops) that I know of is in Austria, at a place called Wattens, not far from Innsbruck. It's called "Kristallwelten" ("Crystal Worlds"). Is that the one you are thinking of?

kristallwelten.swarovs ki.com/Content.Node/wa ttens/Visitor_informat ion.en.html

It would take over 4.5 hours to get to Innsbruck from Luzern, then about another 30 minutes to get to Kristallwelten on the shuttle bus from Innsbruck main station. The shuttle runs 5-6 times per day.

kristallwelten.swarovs ki.com/Content.Node/wa ttens/Visitor_informat ion.en.html#bmark-id2

Your Swiss Travel Pass would be valid as far as the last station in Switzerland, which on this route would be Buchs SG, so you would need to buy a ticket from Buchs SG to Innsbruck.

I hope this information is useful to you, but as Kristallwelten is in Austria, if you need further details, the Trip Advisor Forum might be the best place to ask.

https://www.tripadviso r.com.au/Attraction_Re view-g1572395-d265237-Reviews-Swarovski_Crystal_Worl ds-Wattens_Tirol_Austrian _Alps.html

Alpenrose

Last modified on Jun 7, 2016 - 2:15 AM by Alpenrose666

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016