Schilthorn brunch and discount with Regional-Pass

• darrell
    Participant
    38 posts
    9 April 2016 at 22:31:43 #808863

Is the Berness oberland regional pass valid for early bird trip and 007 brunch from Murren I realize there is a 50% discount for the pass RT and if leaving before 0910 there is a discount is the combo ticket valid for the regional pass discount.? Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    10 April 2016 at 5:51:11 #850561

Hi Darrell,

Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland holders get a 50% discount on the trip from Mürren (to Mürren is free). There’s no additional discount on top of that for early departures; that’s just a small discount for people without a pass. The price in your case is CHF 66 (instead of CHF 118).

Have fun!

darrell
    Participant
    38 posts
    10 April 2016 at 6:19:55 #850562

You are so kind–I have another question just to clearify–Does the amount of 66 include brunch —-coming up from Murren to top eat brunch and decend to Birg to hike back to Murren—we have 5 persons going so I want to be clear on the price—Thanks for understanding—

Arno
    15484 posts
    10 April 2016 at 6:24:18 #850563

This is the price they list on their website with brunch included and a return ride to Mürren included. If you only go down to Birg it will be a bit less, but I don’t know the exact amount.

• The thread ‘Schilthorn brunch and discount with Regional-Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.