Stay on a farm between Bern and Zurich in June

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 April 2016 at 6:39:10 #809033

Hello, We are two adults and two small children (2 year old and infant).We’d like to stay on a working farm but the two I found aren’t available during our dates 20- 24 June. We’re willing to go anywhere in between Bern and Zurich as we will be coming from Lauterbrunnen and heading to Zurich on the 24th.

We’d appreciate any recommendations for a quaint farm stay that is good for kids.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7094 posts
    29 April 2016 at 16:57:50 #851302

Hi adunham!

Unfortunately I don’t have experience with such accommodations myself. There are quite some options though. I’d recommend to study the information and accommodations listed at http://www.myfarm.ch. I found several options there that are available for your travel dates, e.g. in Lenk, Adelboden, the Emmental and the Zurich area. So you can try for yourself and see if anything matches your wishes and budget. Please let me know if this worked for you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2016 at 1:27:39 #851303

Thank you Annika! This was perfect. We booked a room at a farmhouse in Escholzmatt. It looks perfect.

Thanks!

Angela

• The thread ‘Stay on a farm between Bern and Zurich in June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.