swiss flex pass

swiss flex pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
pico
pico
6 posts
Jun 1, 2015 - 5:03 PM

If I purchase a flex pass the day I arrive in Zurich, but do not use it until the following day, do I need to wait to have it validated on the first day that I begin using it, or can I validate it on the day I buy it. Does the day I validate it have to count as one of my travel days. I am trying to save time on my first day of travel.

Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2015 - 5:20 PM

Hi pico,

If you buy the pass in Zurich you can simply ask for a pass that starts the next day. However, it makes sense to buy your pass online, please see here. In your case www.raileurope-world.com/pass/swiss-pass is a cheap option. That would save time too, since you already posses the pass. All you have to do is get it validated before your first trip. You can do so on the day itself, or the day before if you explain to the officer that you only start traveling the next day.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016